Front Doors & Entrance Doors Oxfordshire
We have a fantastic range of entrance doors and residential doors available at Thame Double Glazing, all of which are designed to fit the needs of your Oxfordshire home.
Each of our wonderful doors at Thame Double Glazing gives your home the perfect first impression.
Whether you want to increase the style of your home, add value, or enhance character features, our front and entrance doors are the ideal solution.
Residential and Entrance Door Replacement
Our team can both source and install front or entrance doors in newly built properties and homes that are in need of a replacement door.
The range at Thame Double Glazing includes timber doors, aluminium doors, composite doors, and uPVC doors, all designed to fit different property styles and ages.
We always strive to offer an unbeatable service in terms of range and product quality, service quality, and installation quality, for all residents in Oxfordshire.
The Benefits of Low Maintenance, Warmth, and Security
A product built to last, all our doors are designed to make your property feel warmer, significantly quieter, and ensure that maintenance is hassle-free.
All Thame Double Glazing doors come with exceptional security features, designed to keep your home and family safe. The features include hinges that are robust, locking at multiple points, and glass that is ether laminated or toughened.
The Standard with Our Doors
- uPVC frames that are energy efficient and equipped with toughened multi-chambers.
- 70mm profiles designed to the highest standards.
- In line with the standards set by the British Board of Agrement, the doors have a 3mm profile wall thickness, and are reinforced and fabricated.
- Hook locks in multiple points for high security.
- Complete FENSA regulations compliance.
- Glass that is toughened for safety.
- Coextruded gasket seals that are design to be concealed and not sink.
- Hinge bolts for security.
- Glazing beads internally for increased security.
- Energy efficient panels that are dual reinforced.
- Multiple design options including lead designing, obscured glass, textured glass, and Georgian bars.
- The option to customise the appearance with extras like handles, hardware colouring and design, and low aluminium thresholds.
- A range of different finishes, such as Artisan, rosewood, white, and light oak.