French Doors Oxfordshire
To enhance the appearance of the entrance of your home, French doors made from uPVC are a fantastic option. The double opening door designed with a large amount of glass allows light to fill a room, creating the sensation of space whether the door is in use or not.
Investing in a uPVC French door from Thame Double Glazing is the perfect way to add new life to the different areas of your home, be it the garden, courtyard, patio, or conservatory. The expert design is incredibly appealing, helping to improve the value of your property.
Oxfordshire‘s Highest Quality French Doors
From the benefits of increased ventilation, to ease of use, there are many reasons why French doors are the ideal solution to increasing the appeal of your home. The French doors available in the Thame Double Glazing range come in a large selection of woodgrain effects and colours, with the added ability to include raised or integral Georgian bars for a traditional look.
Commonly, French doors made with uPVC are also used in other areas of the home, not just externally. A replacement French door can be used internally in conservatories or orangeries to create a statement doorway that is incredibly secure.
Each of the French doors and double doors in our range have a large number of features, including:
- uPVC frames that are energy efficient and equipped with toughened multi-chambers.
- 70mm profiles designed to the highest standards.
- In line with the standards set by the British Board of Agrement, the doors have a 3mm profile wall thickness, and are reinforced and fabricated.
- Hook locks in multiple points for high security.
- Glass that is toughened for safety.
- Coextruded gasket seals that are design to be concealed and not sink.
- Hinge bolts for security.
- Glazing beads internally for increased security.
- Energy efficient panels that are dual reinforced.
- Multiple design options including lead designing, obscured glass, textured glass, and Georgian bars.
- The option to customise the appearance with extras like handles, hardware colouring and design, and low aluminium thresholds.
- A range of different finishes, such as Artisan, rosewood, white, and light oak.
Similar products that may be of interest, include our range of garage doors, entrance doors, and aluminium doors.